We get excited about everything we sell, but The Hoptimist has taken us to a whole new level of excitement. It's not an overstatement to say...
Fine Clocks, Handcrafts and Collectibles
For 25 years, we have represented the finest American crafters, including Byers’ Choice, Lynn Haney, QMT Windchimes and Virginia Candle Company. We have travelled extensively through Germany, establishing direct import relationships with the first families of German handwerk. Our favorites include:
- Cuckoo Clocks by Rombach & Hass and Anton Schneider
- Beer Steins by Thewalt
- Collectible Pewter Figures by Wilhelm Schweizer
- Nutcrackers, Smokers and Pyramids from the Erzgebirge
- Santas by Ino Schaller
- Handblown Glass Ornaments from Inge Glas
Also, the year-round Halloween and Christmas displays featuring the Department 56 Village houses are not to be missed!
Hudson Valley’s Finest Clock Gallery
Our clock gallery is the finest in the Hudson Valley, with everything from small quartz desk clocks to fine mechanical mantles to stunning floor clocks, and more. We feature the work of the world’s finest clockmakers: Comitti of London, Hermle of Germany and Howard Miller of Zeeland, Michigan. Other favorite clock makers include Heads Up!, Rhythm, Oxidos, and Weems & Plath.
Clock Restoration & Repair
Hickory Dickory Dock has 25 years of experience in restoration & repair of antique and contemporary mechanical and quartz clocks. We offer free evaluation and repair estimates for clocks that visit us; house calls are scheduled for a fee.
Come visit us, we’re open Sundays year-round; open seven days Thanksgiving to Christmas!
Hickory Dickory Dock is Now On Facebook
Click here to visit our page. "Like" us for updates on new inventory, special events, and all HDD goings-on!
Celebrating the Seasons
The sign in front of our shop says "Gifts for All Seasons" -- and we mean it! Here are a few ideas of what you might find here if you're shopping for a gift this season:
Summer's on its way out, Autumn's on its way in... Stop by to visit our year-round Halloween shop, that includes costumes, decor, Department 56 Halloween Village, plus...
- NEW! Yo Sox! Made in Turkey, these fun and colorful crew and knee socks come in mens and womens sizes and Halloween, Christmas, and year-round designs.
- NEW! Halloween and Harvest decor made of real gourds from Meadowbrook Gourds of Pennsylvania. These natural characters are a bit spooky, a bit cheerful, and 100% handmade in the US!
- Leaf Lamps from Eangee. These lamps are made with real guyabano leaves from the Philippines, bleached and dyed different colors. A great way to bring a touch of the garden inside when it gets too hot to go out!